Winning Slots Tips
- High Variance Slots Tips
- Advantage Play Methods for Slots
- 5 signs that it's time to end a slots session
- Slots Bankroll Management and Money Saving Tips
- How Understanding RNG's Can Dispel Slots Myths
- Playing Dollar Slots is risky but it can be worth it
- New Generation Slots Require New Betting Strategies
- Choosing the Best Multi-Denomination Progressive Slots
- Online Slots: How to Play Smarter
No matter what you've heard or read, Slots are a game of luck and there is no way that they can be manipulated to produce wins, but there are things that you can do ensure that you have the maximum chance of winning while you enjoy the entertainment.
We have compiled this list of our top slot tips to help you do just that:
- Before you even consider playing at a casino, determine what your bankroll will be for playing and ensure that you stick to it so that you don't lose money that you can't afford to lose. It is often a good idea to open a separate account for gambling so that you do not cut into your personal or household funds. Web Wallets are excellent for this purpose.
- When choosing an online casino, don't only research their reputation but also check the payout odds on slots, they do differ marginally from casino to casino, and that marginal difference does increase your chances of winning.
- Once you have chosen a casino, check the odds on the game you'd like to play. While each slot is unique, usually those with higher value coin requirements offer higher odds.
- As discussed in the section detailing types of slots, choose your slot wisely. The greater number of reels a game has, the bigger your payouts will be, but the best odds are generally offered on 3 reel machines. Also remember that Progressives have bigger payouts but much lower returns than regular slots, and your money will go faster cutting down on your entertainment time.
- Read the rules for each machine so that you know what the terms mean, as some of these have different definitions depending on the machine. These will also help you to understand the paylines and bonus rounds so that you can make the most of these on each bet.
- Always know what the minimum number of coins is, as well as the denomination of these on a machine and ensure that you bet the maximum on machines to activate all paylines. This means that you should pick a game that you can afford, rather than playing on something you can't and missing out on the jackpot because you didn't play at "max bet".
- Slots wagering accounts for the largest percentage towards wagering requirements on bonuses, so keep this in mind when claiming your bonus, but make sure you read the terms and conditions first, sometimes these are just not worth it.
- Slot Machines are run on a RNG (Random Number Generator) so don't become superstitious about a machine and think that only one game is your "lucky game". If you are on a continuous losing streak, try something else, it just may be "hot" too.
- Develop a pattern where you bet higher amounts when you are winning and switch to lesser amounts when you are losing. That way you will extend your playing time and stretch your bankroll out more, giving you an increased chance of winning.
- Know when to quit. This way you will not lose money you don't have or keep the money you win instead of playing it all back because of greed.